A new version of CAE Fidesys 5.0 is available
The distribution package of the new version of CAE Fideys 5.0 is available for download.
Functional additions and improvements:
- Added the ability to set a table ( multilinear isotropic) symmetric hardening at small strains in statics and dynamics for the Drucker-Prager model,
- Improved algorithm for solving contact problems without friction (FEM and MSE), conditions (including cyclic symmetry),
- Added a module for modeling additive manufacturing (alpha version),
- Added calculation with bolt preload by specifying displacements and forces,
- Improved algorithms for the iterative solver of systems of linear algebraic equations,< li>Improved algorithm of linear-spectral analysis: parallelized calculation by nodes and added display of calculation progress,
- Added calculation of laminated shells with heat conduction in multilayer isotropic and orthotropic (alpha version) shells,
- Added the ability to use the orthotropic thermoelasticity model
New cloud service for small and medium-sized enterprises
Fully functional CAE Fidesys package version 4.1 via a browser at preferential prices capacities of the company, on preferential terms.
Possibilities for calculations:
CAE FIDESYS Standard
- Linear static and dynamic strength problems
- Analysis of natural frequencies and vibration modes
- Analysis of critical loads and buckling modes
CAE Fidesys Professional
- Strength analysis taking into account finite deformations and displacements < / li>
- Nonlinear FEM-solver
- Contact problems
- Physically nonlinear material models (Murnagan, Mooney-Rivlin)
- Elastoplasticity (Mises, Drucker- Prager)
- Thermomechanical analysis of elastic bodies
- Calculation of temp erature fields (st. and non-stationary. thermal conductivity)
CAE Fidesys with additional modules Dynamics and Composite
- Non-stationary problems with fast processes
- NDT simulation
- Propagation of elastic vibrations in solids
- High-precision description of wave processes
- Calculation of effective properties of composites
- Calculation of porous materials at small and finite deformations
- Determination of elastic properties of a monolayer
To receive the service, send your request by mail email@example.com
The application must indicate the type of software, the period of its use (3 or 12 months), the name and contact information of the company.
Price list for provided software
A new version of CAE Fidesys 3.1 is available
A new version of CAE Fidesys 3.1 is available
The distribution kit of the new version of CAE Fideys 3.1 is available for download.
Additions and improvements to the functionality:
Additions and improvements in the preprocessor:
- Added calculation of laminated (layered) shells (alpha version).
- Added the ability to use local coordinate systems in the preprocessor
- Improved the algorithm for working with boundary conditions of cyclic symmetry
- Added the ability to perform topological optimization of models
- Added 3D display -sections of beams in the
- preprocessor Improved the process of setting properties for
- blocks Improved algorithm for constructing triangular and tetrahedral meshes
- Added new options for selecting objects
- Added a new option for tightening corners
- Added new options for deleting surfaces
- Added a new technology for matching spacing when building a mesh
- Added a new command for removing cavities in solid bodies
- Added a command for removing overlapping volumes
- Added new options in the context menu
- Improved the technology for automatically generating hexahedral meshes
- Improved import of geometric models with mesh
A new version of CAE Fidesys 3.0 is available
The distribution kit of the new version of CAE Fideys 3.0 is available for download.
A new version of CAE Fidesys 2.2 is available
The distribution kit of the new version of CAE Fideys 2.2 is available for download. Added the ability to calculate complex CAD-models with offsets/overlaps between bodies for all types of analysis, including dynamic with direct integration. Added the ability to change the material properties in blocks for multi-step loading. The accuracy of displaying results for the 3D view is improved for beam elements. Improved the accuracy and efficiency of dynamic analysis by using direct integration. Added new types of boundary conditions.
Fidesys will take part in the Forum Engineers of the Future 2019
As part of the faculty of engineering and technology at the forum Engineers of the future 2019 the company Fidesys will present its software package for strength analysis of CAE engineering MEDPRO successfully used in various industries in Russia and abroad. VIII international youth forum engineers of the future will be held in Orenburg regions on the basis of the regional health center for children and youth Yantar from 2 to 13 July’s. You can register for the forum as a participant on the website enfuture.ru. Official organizers and co-organizers of the event: Russian engineering Union, Orenburg region government, state Corporation rostec, the Federal Agency for youth Affairs, Association League of assistance to defense enterprises. Over eight years, the event was attended by about 14,000 young professionals and scientists, graduate and undergraduate students. Its participants were young engineers from 400 industrial companies and 85 universities from 60 regions of the Russian Federation. The age of the forum participants is 20-35 years.
A new version of CAE Fidesys 2.0 is available
The distribution kit of the new version of CAE Fideys 2.0 is available for download. The calculation of multi-step loading, automatic recording of the results of dynamic calculations, drawing charts for table dependencies. Added support for formulae and a table of dependencies for the material constants for import and export of materials. The ability to create models in the preprocessor regardless of the license key type is enabled. For example, you can create a model for nonlinear calculation with only the key for the CAE Fidesys Standard version and then perform the calculation on the workstation where the key for the CAE Fidesys Professional version is available.
Fidesys took part in the Engineers of the Future Forum 2018
From 10 to 19 July 2018 in the Ulyanovsk region held a Forum «Engineers of the future.» This year the Forum brought together more than 1,500 young engineers, graduate students and students from more than 300 enterprises and Universities, gathered in the Ulyanovsk region from 70 regions of Russia and 43 countries Near and Far Abroad — from Kazakhstan to Germany, from Egypt to Bolivia, from Italy to South Korea. The educational program of the Forum was represented by nine specialized faculties-nine key areas of engineering industries of Russia, which were more than 200 speakers-representatives of 60 largest Russian corporations — PJSC «United aircraft Corporation», JSC «United shipbuilding Corporation», JSC «United engine Corporation», state Corporation «ROSATOM», JSC «Helicopters of Russia», JSC Company «Sukhoi», JSC «KAMAZ», JSC «AVTOVAZ», JSC «Ramenskoye design Bureau» and a number of technical universities as well as representatives of foreign States.
Fidesys, a permanent partner of the Forum’s educational program, once again provided training on the use of modern SAE packages in design. Training certificate passed 23 specialist. They stressed the importance and usefulness of ownership and application of SAE packages for both strength specialists and designers. It was also noted the importance of the use of domestic software products of the middle and heavy class, such as CAE Fidesys, capable of solving complex problems, such as the calculation of assemblies (including work with gaps), calculation without rearrangement of grids and dynamics on the spectral element.
A software and hardware system for solving industry problems in CAE Fidesys
A high-performance Russian computing cluster based on the IMMERS liquid cooling has been tested for compatibility with the domestic CAE Fidesys system.
Founder of the company is an honored scientist
Fidesys Engineering Company congratulates Vladimir Levin, the founder and scientific supervisor of the projects CAE Fidesys and SimForDesign (Simulation Streamlined For Design), honorary worker of higher professional education of the Russian Federation, professor, doctor of physical and mathematical sciences, professor of the Computational Mechanics department of the Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics at the Lomonosov Moscow State University on the award of the honorary title «Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation» (Presidential Decree No. 416 dated September 10, 2017).
Fidesys, in the framework of the 5th International Forum of Technological Development took part in the Working Group of TechNet STI
One of the main areas for the implementation of the National Technological Initiative within the framework of the activities of the working group TechNet is the development of advanced production technologies. Thanks to their integration and application within the Factories of the Future (digital, smart, virtual), it is possible to design and manufacture globally competitive products of the new generation in the shortest possible time. What engineering and technological challenges that need to be addressed are relevant for high-tech industries in Russian regions? What competencies and technologies are required by the industry to create Factories of the Future? How to integrate the mechanisms for the implementation of the TechNet roadmap into regional development programs for the production sector? What are the prospects for creating a regional and branch network of operating Factories of the Future?
The winner of the competition of Cyber HF
Being a part of the Skoltech and MIPT consortium, Fidesys won the Cyber HF award for a software product intended for hydraulic fracturing modeling.
A new version of CAE Fidesys 1.7 is available
The distribution kit of the new version of CAE Fideys 1.7.0 is available for download. New types of analysis, boundary conditions, new types of elements and profiles of beam sections have appeared in it. The work of the unstructured computational mesh generator has been improved, the capabilities have been expanded and support added for CATIA formats.